Rapha Primary Care Plan
We are a direct primary care clinic. To help you understand what that means and how it affects the way we see and treat you, please read the information below. If you still have questions, then please feel free to call us.
Regarding health insurance with new and existing patients:
- We do not accept commercial medical insurance plans like the ones offered through Aetna, Blue Cross, Cigna, and United Healthcare, etc.
- We do accept insurance only from our current patients who have tradition Medicare and Cigna Medicare plans.
- The ONLY new Medicare patients we are accepting are from Cigna Medicare.
How does “Direct Primary Care” Work?
Depending on the size of your family and ages of your family members you will pay a monthly fee to be able to receive our services. For general medical care, no other fees are necessary. If there are specialty tests that need to be obtained, Dr. Linn will discuss the costs of these prior to ordering them.
What Are The Fees?
- Monthly fees: Adults (single) $75 / month
- Children 18-26* $25 / month *children living at home
- Children under 18 $15/ month
- Please note that for the child rates to apply, an adult from the household must be a member. If you wish to sign your children up for the practice but are not yourself a member, the $75/mo membership applies.
What do the Monthly Rates cover?
Your fees will cover most everything we do within our four walls. You can still utilize your insurance for your labs, if you would like, but even these may be covered by your payments to our office.
Click Here for a complete list of prices.
What are the Benefits to this type of Direct Primary Care?
- Our visits will be 30-60 minutes long.
- Less rushed and more efficient.
- Access to Dr. Linn via text, email and telemedicine.
- Extended hours and weekend visits, when available.
- ***For example, you get a bad cut in the evening or on a weekend, you can reach out to our office to get stitches without having to go to the emergency room and you’ll have no extra costs.
Will I still need to pay for insurance when I start using your Direct Primary Care Plan?
You should still maintain an appropriate insurance plan, even if only minimally, that will provide in the case of an emergency medical condition. This may help lower your monthly premium costs since you will not be using your insurance for your basic medical needs. You may also consider signing up with a medical sharing company like Liberty Direct, potentially saving you hundreds each month. Many of these share companies will even pay your monthly DPC fees for you. Even as a member of Rapha Family Wellness, you should consult a health insurance expert to be sure you have the right coverage for you and your family.
Are there any contracts involved?
Yes, you will be required to sign a contract with our office, but it can be cancelled anytime with a 24 hour notice.
Can you help with employee health care?
While we do not offer any insurance policy coverage, we can provide special membership pricing so that you, as a business owner, can offer extra benefits and access to care to your employees.